Yes we know the updates don't normally happen on a Friday, but as it's a long weekend here we are taking off to Adelaide to catch up with the Best Friends!! Mel, Wal and Squeak!
So instead of our normal Saturday trip we nipped down after work on Tuesday to check out the progress!! Lots happening! Also after our weekly call with our SS the tiles should be going on today.
We have also included a photo of the type of footwear not to wear on a building site!!! Some elbow grease and an old toothbrush cleaned them right up, as good as new. Guess who was wearing them, and who cleaned them??
On Tuesday when we are back we will meet up with our SS to get the formal progress report and what happens next!!
I watch your house every time I visit! You are a step ahead of us so I know what's next! So much has happened and it's looking great. I think designer gumboots will be the footwear of choice! Enjoy your long weekend away!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm...long weekend away. Lucky!!!
ReplyDeleteHouse is looking great. Brilliant progress.
I think we've all got shoes in that state. I've got gummies in the boot but can rarely be arsed changing shoes!
Haha Lou and Neen..I also learnt that wearing nice heels isn't the way to go on a building site! lol
ReplyDeleteYour roof tiles are on ladies, looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Janine.....we didn't get down this week due to being stranded by the ash cloud. Can't wait to see it this weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course - bloody ash, I had a Tasmanian friend who was over in SA for the weekend, and by the end couldn't get out of Adelaide or into Hobart!!!
ReplyDeleteAs I turn the corner I now have two houses to watch....Janine and LouNeen - great stuff, progressing nicely.
ReplyDeleteA Spring 'move in' might save some shoes!!
Lost count how many shoes I ruined on site.
Busy landscaping so come on Spring for me too.
Enjoy your build.