Sunday, December 18, 2011

We're here!!

We have arrived!

OK OK, we moved on 20th October, and whilst we have had the internet just haven't had the chance to blog...until now.
The move went very smoothly thanks to the boys at Allied, they did an awesome job in 1 day, it was long but wow, it's worth it.

The unpacking machine called Louisa, had all the boxes unpacked by the next day, approx 35 of them, well done!  No I wasn't sitting around whilst Louisa unpacked, I was busy, really I was... setting up the TV (its the most important part of the house!), and of course my games room.... See I was busy!

We are waiting on the sofa to be delivered, which will be our Christmas present, so until then we have the mix and match from the apartment.  The extra blinds have also been installed now.


A couple of weeks ago we arranged for the front garden to be done, there's a few bits still to go in.. but it's alot better than it was.... just got to do the back garden now, which we hope to do in the New Year.


We have attached a few photo's for you... enjoy, and we promise not to leave it so long next time.

See you all again soon.
Merry Christmas to all, have a fantastic time.  xx














4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, it looks fantastic neighbour!!!!!! And OMG you have a coffee machine!!!!! I just may need to pop over when we move in to test it out as I am researching to get one myself eventually, and David reckons I go feral if I don't get a decent coffee by around 11am.

    Talk about an instant garden! Was a mess one day and a garden the next - well done, puts the pressure on us to get cracking over summer!

    Can't wait to have that long awaited wine with you guys. So lucky to have such great neighbours here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having only recently moved in... three weeks already?... I understand the delay in the blogging - and am jealous of the instant garden - much to do at our place still. House looks lovely and neat congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to checking out that instant garden on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! I love the JB wing!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete